Static Llama vs Animated Llama
What is a Static Llama? What is an Animated Llama? How do they differ?
Screenshot of a Static Llama (Token ID - 2439)
Screenshot of an Animated Llama (Token ID - 445)
A Static Llamaverse is our standard level NFT that will give you a majority of all Llamaverse utilities. With this NFT you will also get access to other parts of the LlamaLabs ecosystem. There are 3,500 static llamas in the Llamaverse collection. All NFTs within the static attribute type are all made up of randomly generated traits. Your static llama comes with a set of utilites and perks.
All Static holders get access to the following:
- Stake your Llamaverse/Llamaboost for $SPIT Generation (10 $SPIT per Day)
- Staked with a Silver Boost NFT = +4 $SPIT per day (not stackable, 1 per staked llama)
- Staked with a Pixlet Studio NFT -> +.034 $SPIT per day (not stackable)
- Staked with a Llamadraws NFT -> +1 $SPIT per day (not stackable)
- LlamaGov Discord Currency (Loyalty + Voting System for Holders)
- Polygon-Based Marketplace (Fully Gasless to User)
- Llama Calls/Upcoming (Alpha)
- AlphaSharks Extension
- ApeChef Tools
- Whitelist Ping Tool
- Origin Discord Bots
- SPR3ADSH33T Discord Bots
- Noti.Finance's platform
- A private node and a zapnode
- Alpha Calls from other popular Discord servers
Our Animated Llamaverse is a more premium version of the Static Llama NFT with amplified utility and exclusive access to certain perks. There are 500 Animated Llamaverse NFTs in the collection with 50 of them having the "special" attribute trait which is solely cosmetic. You can learn more about the amplified perks.In addition to all of the Static Llama utilities listed above, Animated Holders also get access to:
- Extra $SPIT Generation when staked (30 $SPIT per day)
- Exclusive Rewards via the Marketplace with 60% reserved exclusively for Animated holders
- An exclusive Chatroom w/ other Animated Holders
- FULL AlphaSharks Tool (compared to static's partial).
- More in the near future...
Last modified 9mo ago