What is a LlamaBoost? What is the difference between a Static Boost and a Gold Boost?
Each holder that held a Llamapass during the Llamaverse mint got to keep their original pass with a metadata update from the previous pass to what is now known as a "LlamaBoost." A LlamaBoost increases the daily yield of $SPIT one can get when staked with a paired Llamaverse NFT.
- When a static llama is staked with a Silver Boost, it will yield +4 $SPIT daily, for a total of 14 $SPIT per day.
- When an animated llama is staked with a Gold Boost, it will yield +12 $SPIT daily, for a total of 42 $SPIT per day.
Each boost must be attached to 1 Llamaverse NFT.
There are 2 types of LlamaBoosts - Gold and Silver.
- If you have an animated llama, you must have a Gold Boost staked with your llama to earn the boosted $SPIT.
- If you have a static llama, you must have a Silver Boost staked with your llama to earn the boosted $SPIT.
- Extra incentives when minting LlamaLabs-owned projects
- Extra $SPIT Generation when staked
- 100% success rate when generating a Spit Buddy
- More in the near future...