Comment on page
What is ApeChef (ZapNode) and How to Use It (Video Tutorial) - Note: The Zap node is in the first part of the video.
A “node” is a computer that performs a certain function on the Ethereum network and runs client software in order to do so. Depending on what your specific needs are, whether it be a decentralized application (dapp) or a wallet, there are three different types of nodes that can be run by any client: full nodes, light nodes, and archive nodes.Each node will interpret data differently and offer different methods for synchronization – this refers to how quickly your node is able to retrieve updated information for your client to interpret.Basically, the benefits of this node include:
- Faster Network Speeds because of less congestion
- Cheaper Gas fees
- Increased Security
- More Reliable Transactions
- Higher Success Rate for Transactions; Less Dropped Transactions
- 2.Type LOGIN MM NB Make sure to have the wallet that holds your Llama (either staked or not) active in your MetaMask
- 3.You should get a confirmation message that you have access to all their tools from your Llama
- 4.Type "zapnode"
- 5.Type "zapnode agree"
- 6.Follow the prompts on your screen and you're all set!